Job reference #6170_8619619
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
Peform activities related to the implementation of solutions for customers within the scope, period and established service levels.
- Document all stages of the project as well as the data collected, parameterized and validated.
- Perform validation of the information set imported in conjunction with the client.
- Performing the input of registration data in the system as well as the registration of customer-specific rules.
- Parameterize the system to customer requirements.
- Assist in the training of users for the use of deployed modules.
- Perform testing and validation of different output systems in conjunction with the client.
- Prepare / compile material required for the validation of payroll processing.
- Conduct contact with the internal areas and customer teams for analysis of possible non-compliance when the validation.
- Participate in raising meetings and planning of implementation activities.
- Document and maintain evidence of validation carried out according to the procedures and methodology set with special attention to the accepted documents.
- Education: College graduates in Business Administration, Information Technology or related fields.
- Specific knowledge: Advanced Excel, Access Intermediate, communication, accounting and labor law.
- Skills: Posture, dynamism, teamwork, proactive, discipline, empathy, teaching, creativity, commitment, organization and control.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNEÂ® Magazine, and recognized by ForbesÂ® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.