Job reference #6170_8417117
Client Technical Support is a team that provides support to both external and internal clients. Our role is to assist clients across Canada with technical issues for ADP products. Our team provides effective and timely resolutions to help clients work seamlessly with our products.
As a member, you would handle inbound calls and provide solutions to technical requests/questions from clients. Members would also assist clients in the installation of ADP products. This may include setting up servers and workstations from remote locations.
- Provide effective and timely technical support to clients for ADP’s platforms, including client software, hardware, databases, and data communications. This is to include client contact in an inbound telephone call centre, written contact, and on-site visits.
- Install ADP Canada’s software products on client environments, with regard to ADP Canada hardware and software requirements.Â
- To assist in the analysis of and to simulate client issues related to new ADP Canada software releases and procedures.
- Analyze and report to client’s generic (standard, non-proprietary) client-server and networking problems impacting ADP Canada software.Â
- Administer and support client and associate access to ADP Canada web-based applications.Â
- Administer and manage digital certificates for clients and associates, and troubleshoot access problems related to certificates.
- Liaise with 2nd and 3rd level technical support teams to resolve client issues.
Knowledge, Experience, and Skills:
- Bilingual in English and French
- Experience in computer science or related technology field.
- Previous technical support experience.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Client Operating Systems (Windows 7,Vista, Windows XP) as well as a working knowledge of Microsoft Server Operating Systems (2000, 2003, 2008).
- Knowledge of database technologies (SQL/Sybase, Oracle) Internet browsers (Internet Explorer) and related technologies.
- Proven record of delivering excellent customer experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to communicate effectively (both verbal and written) and the ability to organize tasks in a logical priority. The ability to work independently and as part of a group or a team.
- Strong analytical skills.
- College/Post-Secondary degree in computer science or related technology field.
- Previous contact centre support experience.
- Advanced knowledge and experience with general client-server applications, hardware and data communications.
- The willingness and desire to stay on the leading edge of technology by learning new techniques and methods through continual education and research.
Note to Job Seekers:
Please note that any offer of employment will be conditional upon a background check, including a criminal record check.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNEÂ® Magazine, and recognized by ForbesÂ® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.