Job reference #6170_8605698
At ADP we are driven by your success. We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful Expertise is a core value at ADP and in HRO we have built the largest Professional Employer Organization (PEO) in the country using that expertise. We provide our clients, small to mid-sized companies, with an integrated suite of HR management solutions — everything from payroll to benefits, HR compliance and HR support. Did you know that over 95% of our small business clients are not only satisfied with ADP’s services but would recommend ADP to someone else? How would that kind of success impact your career?
Implementation at ADP: It’s what makes a difference to our clients – over half a million worldwide and counting. With us, you can combine analytical and project management skills with the ability to simplify complex information – to help clients develop the skills and confidence to use our business management solutions with ease. You get to provide the expert training that makes our workforce solutions stand out in an increasingly competitive global marketplace.
The HRO GLI Representative will manage the General Ledger Interface mapping and configuration for new and existing ADP clients. As the subject matter experts, the GLi Implementation representative is responsible for the analysis of the client’s Chart of Accounts and Mapping Requirements, Configuration of the application, and the successful file output based on client’s needs. The Specialists are also responsible for the establishment of a positive relationship with the client and sets appropriate expectations to ensure a successful transition to the Client Service teams.Â
- Conducts Analysis calls/meetings with clients to identify needs and plan for strategies for successful implementation
- Configures the application and perform checks to ensure that the process will be in full operation in time for the transition of clients
- Discusses and Trains clients to use the application
- Provides support and maintenance to GL-related concerns of clients.Â
- Fresh Graduates are highly encouraged to apply.
- Candidate must possess at least High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Court Coursed Certificate, Bachelor’s Degree, any field
- At least 6 months to 1 year BPO/Shared Services experience, general office, customer service and/or data entry experience.
- Above average verbal and written communications skills, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Preferably with experience in using MS Office applications
- Proven experience using the telephone in a high volume environment.
- Basic knowledge of math, ability to work with numbers.
- Experience in Mapping and Interface Functions (with any Accounting software) preferred
- Background in Accounting and Financial reporting analysis
- Excellent analytical abilities to grasp the key points from complicated details.
- Effective communication and report writing skills.Â
- Adaptability: Knowledge of successful approaches, tools and techniques for dealing with changes and adapting to a changing environment.
- Alignment: Knowledge of approaches, tools and techniques for gaining the cooperation and support of others
- Collaboration: Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ethics/Integrity: Knowledge of practices, behaviors, applicable laws, rules and regulations governing proper business conduct.
- Innovation: Knowledge of approaches, tools and techniques for promoting creative, original thinking and applying it to existing and emerging situations..
- Professional/Technical Expertise: Having achieved a satisfactory level of professional/technical knowledge and/or skill in position-related areas; keeping up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise.
- Project and Process Management: Knowledge of and experience with redesigning or enhancing existing work process, and using project and meeting tools and techniques to plan, prepare, participate, follow up and control projects to support process change.
- Results Orientation: Ability to understand objectives to be accomplished, develop a plan to achieve them and deliver timely results.
- Service Orientation/Client Focus: Ability to understand customer needs and expectations, provide excellent service in direct and indirect manner, and fulfill customer expectations.Â
About ADP: We power organizations with insightful solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNEÂ® Magazine, and recognized by ForbesÂ® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 60+ years of experience as a world-wide leader of business outsourcing solutions.Â
ADP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNEÂ® Magazine, and recognized by ForbesÂ® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.