Job reference #6170_8581255
Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP
. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world’s largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes’ “Most Innovative Companies” and one of Computerworld’s “100 Best Places to Work in IT”, we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Working knowledge of Siebel administration: install, configure, maintain server stack across the enterprise
- In depth knowledge of Siebel architecture and administration components
- Release management experience in a Siebel environment
- Troubleshooting development and environment issue including logging, SARM, environment variables, SQL spooling, Oracle client trace
- Responsible for researching, implementing and documenting new technologies
- Proactive monitoring
- Must be willing to work extended hours to accommodate implementations
- Interface with business and technical teams and leaders
- Siebel upgrades
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Enterprise system administration experience: load balancing, domain controllers, networking
- Siebel migration utilities (EIM, ADM)
- Working knowledge or Oracle database and familiar with Siebel data model
- Working knowledge of Siebel tuning
- Working knowledge of Oracle software products such as ODI, SOA, EDQ, OCH, OEM
- Leadership ability
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNEÂ® Magazine, and recognized by ForbesÂ® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.