Job reference #6170_8526952
Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP.
Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world’s largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes’ “Most Innovative Companies
” and one of Computerworld’s “100 Best Places to Work in IT
“, we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
ADP National Accounts seeks a Principal QA Engineer.
5800 Windward Parkway
Alpharetta GA, 30005
- Design test strategies, test scripts, and automated procedures for functional and performance testing of software applications.Â
- Design and implement testing automation approaches and testing automation frameworks for Agile software product development.Â
- Collaborate with software developers and architects to ensure database integrity and product quality.Â
- Align automation with development using continuous integration and continuous development processes.Â
- Integrate automation with Dev-OPS structure.Â
- Document and analyze software test results and suggest issue resolutions.Â
- Conduct software product demonstration sessions to internal and external clients.Â
- Oversee the product backlog (grooming, prioritization, and refinement), working with the product SCRUM teams to clarify requirements, balance business needs with technical requirements, and recommend alternative technical approaches to meet design requirements.Â
- Work with business users, internal engagement managers, and data architects to design, develop, and maintain Automation Framework, including reports, dashboards, widgets, etc.Â
- Design, analyze, develop, code, test, debug, and performance tune content utilizing Agile development methodologies.Â
- Perform data analysis to identify potential data quality issues or opportunities throughout the solution delivery life cycle.Â
- Assist with software application administration, internal user support, and training.Â
- Develop business and technical specifications, as well as technical and architectural documentation.
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field plus 8 years of related experience.
- 8+ years of experience must include:Â
- Agile software development
- Web-based automation tools, including Selenium and QTP
- BDD Automation frameworks, including Cucumber, Specflow, POM, and Protractor
- Unit testing and Integration testing using Junit, Karma, and Jasmine
- Test cases management tools, including QC and ALM; REST/SOAP API automation
- Jenkins Administration
- Continuous Integration using Dev-OPS, including Docker; VDI Administration
- ALM Administration
- xUnit frameworks, including TestNG, JUnit, and NUnit
- Oracle, MongoDB; and Java technology for building Restful Web Services
Software in the Cloud. Experts on the Ground:
ADP powers the working world with comprehensive solutions that drive business success. Consistently named one of the “Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNEÂ® Magazine, and recognized by ForbesÂ® as one of “The World’s Most Innovative Companies,” ADP has over a half-million clients around the globe and 65 years of experience as one of the largest providers of human capital management solutions world-wide.
At ADP, we believe that diversity fuels innovation. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.