Job reference #6170_8627702
Do you have a foundation in deep technology?
Possess the passion to turn your product into reality?
Join the Lifion, by ADP team as a Technical Product Manager and collaborate with your high-powered teammates to build a revolutionary Platform that allows developers to create a new suite of products to manage human capital across the globe.
- Ship products that people love using.
- Provide technical design guidance and recommendations.
- Manage the product backlog. Turns features to stories and maintain the work pipeline for the engineering team.
- Engage with all members of the scrum team to provide an end-to-end view of product through all stages of development.
- 2+ years experience in software delivery, including a mixture of product owner, architect, and software developer experience
- A problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable knowledge of computer science foundations
- Driven by collaboration and open communication
- A communicator and a listener
- Knowledge of Agile software development methodologies, i.e. scrum
- Knowledge of web front end development & technologies
- Experience with at least one major server side web development stack
- Experience with a NoSQL database such as Cassandra, Hbase, Couchbase or MongoDB
- Technical knowledge of the least one major RDBMS such as MySQL, Postgres or Oracle